My AC Isn’t Cooling
There are several factors that can cause your AC to stop cooling! Texas DFW Temperatures are upon us and if you’re in Ellis County and surrounding areas and your AC has suddenly stopped cooling you should contact Ellis County Climate Control immediately! We do everything from AC Repair to full Installs. Check out our Service Area to see if we can help. Texas heat can be brutal on air conditioners and there’s things you can do to help.
- Have your AC maintained properly. You should have someone come out in the spring and winter to check your AC and heater to make sure they are running properly. Doing regular maintenance keeps from letting small issues become bigger more costly issues.
- If your AC is frozen turn it off! You will literally see ice on your outside unit! This is from several different reasons and the best thing you can do is turn it off and wait for it to thaw then call Ellis County Climate Control. Your technician won’t be able to do anything until the unit is thawed so please be patient.
- Change your filters regularly. Making sure your filters are Clean helps ensure better airflow and keeps your AC from having to work overtime!
If your AC is no longer working or the repairs are starting to add up it may be time to look into an AC replacement. We work hard to make sure your new instillation goes smoothly to help you get your family back to a comfortable temperature ASAP. Don’t worry if you need a Payment Plan for AC Replacement, we offer financing. You can check out our Financing App to see if you qualify. We also offer Financing for AC Repair as well. We know how costly some AC repairs can be and our company is founded on honesty and integrity so you can rest easy knowing we charge the fairest price.
Reasons Your AC Isn’t Cooling
The top 3 reasons your AC could be not working properly are
- Ducts Leaking. The ducting that runs through your home can experience holes or leaking due to previous bad work or even rodents. This can cause air to blow inside the walls where it can’t be used inside the home wasting energy and driving up Electricity costs.
- Thermostat Issues. Especially if you have an older thermostat it may be time for an upgrade. Newer thermostats can be programmed to help save you on electricity and lower your electric bills.
- Clogged Drain. The moisture from your AC all goes to a drain and if that drain gets clogged over time due to filters not being changed and other reasons it can cause your AC to stop working properly
Don’t worry if you are experiencing any of these issues the solution is simple! Contact Ellis County Climate Control today to get your AC cooling the way it should be!