Heater Won’t Turn On
Winter is coming fast and your heater won’t turn on, what do you do? Call Ellis County Climate Control! Our team of trained service experts are fully licensed and insured and can handle commercial as well as residential heating repairs and installs. Having your heater serviced is a good way to catch small repairs before they turn into larger repairs.
What can you expect when your technician shows up?
- Our service professionals will always call when they are on their way and will show up in a timely manner.
- We will do a complete and thorough visual inspection of your heating system.
- Any repairs will be discussed before they are done.
- You will have the opportunity to schedule a yearly maintenance plan to have your system checked before repairs become more dire.
What are some things that could cause my heater to stop working?
- Faulty pilot light
- Igniter not lighting
- Low freon
What can I do around my home to insure heating efficiency?
- Check door seals
- Change fan settings
- Use a programmable thermostat
- Check filters
This site further discusses ways to keep the heat in your home. There are several reasons for heaters failing, which is why it is best to have a technician check your system regularly before repairs become replacements. We understand around the holiday costs are a big issue which is why we strive to keep our company as reasonable and affordable as possible. we also offer financing thru FTL Finance.
Ellis County Climate Control has a wide service area in the surrounding counties of Waxahachie, TX. Call today at (972) 937-3204 to schedule your heating maintenance or repair. Don’t get left in the cold this winter let us warm your home and ask how we can help you save on your energy bills.